Everyday Peacemaking: Compassionate Communication Practice Group (for adults)
This session will focus on: Compassionate Communication and Your Brain
Using principles developed by Marshall Rosenberg, founder of Non-Violent Communication, this practice group meets every week and new participants are always welcome.
Learn communication skills that will empower you to:
- Create trusting relationships
- Overcome barriers of culture or past history
- Transform conflict into collaboration in workplace, family, community
- Speak up for what you value without giving offense
- Build close, respectful relationships with children and teens
- Deepen intimate relationships
- Stay peaceful in challenging situations
Join us and peacemakers around the world in practicing these transformative tools!Drop-ins welcome!
Click here to learn more about Open Door Communication!
Requested fee of $15 (or what you can afford) for each 2 hour session.
We want everybody to have access to these tools. Walk-ins welcome!