Everyday Peacemaking: Compassionate Communication Practice Group (for adults)
This session will focus on: Compassionate Communication and Your Brain
Using principles developed by Marshall Rosenberg, founder of Nonviolent Communication, this practice group meets every week and new participants are always welcome.
Learn communication skills that will empower you to:
- Create trusting relationships
- Overcome barriers of culture or past history
- Transform conflict into collaboration in workplace, family, community
- Speak up for what you value without giving offense
- Build close, respectful relationships with children and teens
- Deepen intimate relationships
- Stay peaceful in challenging situations
Join us and peacemakers around the world in practicing these transformative tools!Drop-ins welcome!
Click here to learn more about Open Door Communication!
Requested fee of $15 (or what you can afford) for each 2 hour session.
We want everybody to have access to these tools. Walk-ins welcome!
No upcoming dates currently scheduled.